Monday, October 24, 2011

Zombie King Salmon

My final trip to the SR this year was a good one.  Trevor & I made a day run with father & son , Bill & Will.  This was a plan that was born at a couple of scout meetings throught the year.  Everyone was pretty much a novice salmon angler so I wanted to make sure everyone got to fight a fish.  Mission accopmplished. 
Bill with a hefty spawned out hen.  He is admittedly not much of a fisherman and hasn't done much fishing.  Welcome to your new addiction Bill.
Here is his son Will fighting one of 5 or 6 hel landed throughout the day.  He got the nack of things only after a couple of hours toutering on spotting fish on proper presentation.

My son Trevor fought several kings today and finally got this male to come in to get his picture taken.

The salmon season is winding down as you can tell most of these fish are spawned out and headed out.  We saw lots of guys fighting steelhead today.  It should be a great chome season .  I have a couple of friends in Oswego County now and I should be getting reports from them soon.  More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment