Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Shopping

Yes, In my house we do Christmas Shopping, NOT HOLIDAY SHOPPING.  If you live in a house hold of another denomination and do another type of shopping- YOU DO IT.  I will never ask, require, nor think lesser of you and your traditions if you do.

             Political correctness makes me sick. 
You do your thing, I'll do my thing and we are both OK.

Now on to the report:
DEAR SANTA:  GIFT CARDS WOULD BE GOOD
Nuff Said

Saw a sticker(s) on a truck in the mall parking lot I liked:

John Deere, Thomas Jefferson & ADK- a combination hard to beat




Getting Hungry...........................................................................

6 with the works
- You can call it New Way Lunch -
***But, It's always going to be DIRTY JOHNS'***


CHRISTMAS SHOPPING IS WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment