Monday, June 24, 2013

Hatching & Catching

Sorry for my long departure but back to what matters most- FISHING!

Here's what is going on: a very wet late spring / early summer.  The Schroon is fully stocked, however the fish this year have had trouble making a sound commitment to what food looks like.  Today was good though, I fished my favorite LLS stream and landed 8 juveniles- (6) 1 1/2 year-olds and (2)- 2 1/2 year-olds, I even landed 2 brookies just because!  Caddis is on!  Puppa took a beating this morning.

I will bring the camera tomorrow and post some pix.  I saw a huge stocked brownie this afternoon that I left alone b/c a kid showed up,  I gave him the hole and showed him where the fish was.  The rest was up to him.  I left b/c was hungry and need sustenance.


No comments:

Post a Comment